Well, thanks to all who are following this blog and have been patient with my postings or lack thereof. I walked out today, pushed the trailer into the daylight, raised the hatch which now has hydraulic lift assists, took a deep breath and started cutting the siding. GULP!
After several hours of "measuring twice and cutting once" and even measuring thrice and cutting twice, I am pretty pleased with how the exterior turned out. The exterior light by the door can be turned on from the inside or the outside but the inside is the master switch. The window looks better with the interior bezel in place and from this angle one can see the two speakers in the galley door. I have yet to install the light in the overhead. Here you can see the 60 lb. lift assist shocks. Next step is the other side and varnishing.
Above is the same shot as the last but with the door closed .
Since is was getting dark as I finished for the afternoon I took a couple of shots with the lights "on". Enjoy...
I have purchased the aluminum trim so my next post should have some shots that will start to look almost finished (from some angles) Lots of sanding to do!!!